All about me

Assalamu'alaikum wr.wb

hello everyone! 

introduce my name is Hesti Nurwanti. my hobbies are cooking, singing, drawing, and reading novels. Actually, this hobby has stuck with me since i was little. My daily activity is getting up at 05.00 in thge morning, after that i make my bed, and sweep. i usually take a shower at 06.00 because if i take a shower in the morning it feels cold. after taking a shower i get ready for school, after leaving sometimes i have breakfast and sometimes i don't because i'm not used to breakfast and if i eat breakfast i usually get a stomach ache. 

At school i was good friends with others, but i also had a close friend, namely Arimbi, she was a very talkative woman. there was also Lisna. a smart and diligent woman, and Devy a quiet woman. when the scool clock rings, usually i don't go straight home, usually the four of us have a snack first before deciding to go home. when i got home i changed clothes, had lunch, prayed dzuhur, and then because i couldn't take a nap, i decided to read a novel. at night i decided to study even if only a little. and at 10 pm i decided to sleep.

i think that's all i can say, thankyou very much<3

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Goal my ambition